I'm still looking for my (not necessarily "the") ideal Android player. It should be able to
- change tempo,
- shift pitch,
- change tempo and pitch while an mp3 is playing, and
- have a thumb scroll or
- come up as an option when an mp3 is selected from a file manager
I need the thumb scroll because I have a folder with 1400+ fiddle tunes. My file manager has a thumb scroll, so it doesn't have to be built into the music player.
I've come across:
- Audioshift, which doesn't work with Android 4.0+
- Audio Speed Changer Pro, which has no thumb scroll and does not appear as an option when I select a music file from my file manager
- Maple, which doesn't allow pitch or tempo to change while a music file is playing.
The search continues!